The kids loved the "beach" and I loved the air conditioned cabin!! Talk about roughing it? We love to tent camp but this time we opted for an air conditioned, running water, kitchen and bathroom equiped, screened porch, beds included cabin. I like it. We will definitely be spending some time camping there, but this was really a nice change.
Sometimes in life, you have to just take a chance, twice.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Westmoreland
The kids loved the "beach" and I loved the air conditioned cabin!! Talk about roughing it? We love to tent camp but this time we opted for an air conditioned, running water, kitchen and bathroom equiped, screened porch, beds included cabin. I like it. We will definitely be spending some time camping there, but this was really a nice change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My Gosh, looks like you guys had an awesome time!! So sweet to see the two sisters bonding and playing together, what a gorgeous family!! We are so happy to have met you guys and have this bond.
OMG I am checking availability as we speak!! We are totally going!! Want to meet up after we get back from China? Wow I can't wait to go!! Hope you all had a blast!!!
Post a Comment