Well, Ava had a hearing test yesterday and the audiologist is a little worried she may have permanent mild hearing loss in her right ear. It is a little hard to get good readings on kids this young so she's just mentioning this as a possibility. We'll have another test in a few months and if she's still a little worried, she'll order a test where they sedate Ava to get real results. It will be good to know since then we can then help her compensate if she does, but it shouldn't have any real ill effects on her life.
Olivia is so excited about Christmas she can't stand it. Every few minutes she's asking me what tomorrow morning is. She's actually making an attempt to keep her play area clean since Santa is watching (I wonder if I could use him all year long???)
Lee was snowed in in Boston, but is now on his way home. Jesse, Connor & Frankie have finished their shopping, and me? I still have a million things to do but no biggie. We have each other and Christmas will be great...
Have a Wondrous Christmas everyone
Olivia is so excited about Christmas she can't stand it. Every few minutes she's asking me what tomorrow morning is. She's actually making an attempt to keep her play area clean since Santa is watching (I wonder if I could use him all year long???)
Lee was snowed in in Boston, but is now on his way home. Jesse, Connor & Frankie have finished their shopping, and me? I still have a million things to do but no biggie. We have each other and Christmas will be great...
Have a Wondrous Christmas everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment