Ava is just so cute and fun to be around. She amazes us every day. Yesterday as we were leaving my mom's I prompted her to sign & say, "thank you, Grandma." She dutifully did the signs and I swear you could almost hear a definite thank you and Grandma. I know that if I didn't know what she was saying that I probably wouldn't be able to tell, but I also do believe she is starting to get a little articulation to her words.
She is just so bright, the little devil. It's so hard to keep up with her, she will literally stand on anything she can find to be able to reach the counter tops, and especially when C-A-N-D-Y is around (see, I'm even afraid to type the word for fear she'll know what I'm talking about). She zeros right in like a missle whenever ANY is around. I caught her standing on a new loaf of bread yesterday just because she remembered that an air head was thrown on the counter(I only realized that's what she was going for after I looked to see what she thought was there and needless to say the bread didn't fair too well).
We've been very busy since the wedding but I don't remember most of it so I won't bore anyone with that. Ava is going to be a lady bug and Olivia is going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween this year. Olivia's excited and Ava is clueless but just wait until next year, she'll get it by then, 'cause she will be getting C-A-N-D-Y, Oh my!
1 comment:
It's so exciting to hear that progress! B is 5 now and has come so far with her speech. Can't get her to stop talking now!
Post a Comment