Monday, October 19, 2009

Our friends Caitlyn & Adam get married

Caitlyn had to be one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen!! she was (and is) gorgeous. We had a wonderful time and both families were so welcoming. I just wish I had a better picture of the bride and groom, oh well... The beautiful bride & groom
The wedding party, yep that's me in there with all 20 somethings!! Is that cool or what...
Guess who???
Ava being cooperative with Caitlyn & Adam & Olivia

1 comment:

shazia said...

oh my gosh, I cant believe Olivia is 5 years old. she is so gorgeous!!! Ava's is getting real big!! I am glad she is trying to talk. Her hair is getting so long.

Zaina has a 2nd cleft palate surgery in February to finally close the whole (fistula) once and for all and to elongate the soft palate flap. wish us well. hope to see you guys in 2010, we will try to do a road trip to the east coast, hopefully!!