Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Next blog will be from China

Well, the relatives are here and we're packed (omg that's hard). We've packed everything but the kitchen sink (if I could pack it, I would) We're girding our loins for the longgggg flight to China and we'll be off first thing tomorrow the 10th! Hopefully, we will be blogging not long after we arrive in Beijing on the afternoon of the 11th. If nothing shows up on our blog, you'll know that between the 3 of us we couldn't figure something out, gosh I hope that doesn't happen. This is it, after this we'll be writing from China...we can't wait!!
E
P.S. Please leave comments, we love them! Just click on the word "comment" on any post.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow Pat, how exciting! Many many blessings to you and your family. I'll be sure to follow along. Take care!

Terri said...

Anxiously awaiting that first post guys!