Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pack, Pack and Repack

That's what we're doing now. Pack, pack, repacking and buy, buy, buy, oh, what have we forgotten? We can only pack 44 lbs each (in the US its more like 60 -70 lbs each). The stuff we might need for Ava alone could be 44 lbs. At the rate we're going, we're only going to have room for a couple of shirts and pants each! China also has a strict carryon policy, only 1 carryon period. No, and a purse, or and a camera case, or and a laptop case. Oh, and they apparently weigh it because it can't be over 11 lbs. So if I want a purse in China, I either have to make it fit in the carryon or pack it in the checked bag. Is this fun or what? Oh wait, I just thought of something else I need to pack, gotta go...

E

No comments: