Caitlyn and Adam came up this weekend for a visit (Olivia and I are in their upcoming wedding!!) We had so much fun with them. Oh and there was a mother/daughter tea that Olivia and I went to and had a very nice time. She just loves to dress up!!
Sometimes in life, you have to just take a chance, twice.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Frankie goes to prom
Frankie went to prom this weekend with Jason. They make a very cute couple. We really scored when a friend of ours had this dress that fit Frankie like a glove and looked fabulous on her. She reported that she had a very nice time and she'll get mad at me if I say much else.
Caitlyn and Adam came up this weekend for a visit (Olivia and I are in their upcoming wedding!!) We had so much fun with them. Oh and there was a mother/daughter tea that Olivia and I went to and had a very nice time. She just loves to dress up!!
What a busy and fun weekend. (I know, this post should have been first then the post about Ava's hearing test, too much going on)

Caitlyn and Adam came up this weekend for a visit (Olivia and I are in their upcoming wedding!!) We had so much fun with them. Oh and there was a mother/daughter tea that Olivia and I went to and had a very nice time. She just loves to dress up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment