Thursday, November 20, 2008

The After

Kinda scary right now, but she should be getting better. Lots and lots of pain. Gotta go, she's crying in pain again...
E

4 comments:

Kate said...

I've been thinking about your family all day. I am glad Ava's surgery is over. We will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Kate

Terri said...

Thanks for the update. I've had you guys on my mind all day. I hope she has a speedy recovery and is not in too much pain. Bless her little heart. Love you guys!
Terri, Tom and girls

Jean said...

I have been thinking and praying for Ava throughout the day. It is so hard to see our child in pain. I will continue to pray for her speedy recovery and quick pain relief. She is beautiful!

Jean

Unknown said...

Hey guys sorry I haven't been better about communicating, been pretty busy. That is sooo amazing that you guys have already had your first surgery! You have been heavy in our thoughts and we miss hanging with you guys! Look forward to more info!!