Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She Sleeps

We put Ava in her crib last night and she slept until 1:44. We gave her pain medicine and cuddled for a few minutes and she went right back to sleep until 4:30 when we cuddled some more and then she slept until 6:30! I think she has turned the corner and now we just have to get the ok on Friday to start her on soft foods and maybe her bottle. That would be wonderful for her to have some normal foods. I don't care how much you "puree" food there will still be little tiny pieces that clog up the tube at the end of the syringe, so she has been "eating" only Pediasure, liquid yogurt, juice with water and a little Gatorade. She's been a real trooper. She even helps put on her no nos, doesn't complain at all. She's so sweet.
E

2 comments:

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

Oh that sweet baby. I wish I could get my hands on her. Glad you are getting some rest finally.