Well, I don't have much to say and that may be because I'm all wrapped up about Ava's surgery this Thursday. I am so worried about taking care of her properly after surgery and keeping her out of pain. She cannot be on her face for 3 weeks (she sleeps on her stomach)so I'm not sure how to keep her from doing that at night. I'm also afraid of her splitting her stitches which I've been told is not that uncommon on bilateral lip repairs. Oh well, what will be will be and we'll just have to do our best.
I just don't feel like writing more right now...
E
1 comment:
The girls are adorable. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers this week and for the next few as Ava recovers.
I would still love to get together. I am finally feeling settled, just a mere 2 1/2 months later. Let me know when your family is up to it and we can meet in the middle perhaps.
Post a Comment