Sometimes in life, you have to just take a chance, twice.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Snow Days
Olivia making a snow angel.
Strange to have so much snow in March, but we haven't had any (well, not enough to mention) at all so 8-10 inches is nice to have as the last breath of winter.
Im so glad to hear that Ava's surgery went well. A few days before her surgery I was mentioning to Dave that I thought the date of surgery was coming up. I hope the rest of her healing goes well and without too much pain. Dave has been in Connecticut for a class for his job in Alaska and will be for two more weeks. I told him Ava had her surgery and he told me to tell you that we'll mention her in our prayers. Love and Blessings Dorianne and Dave
1 comment:
Im so glad to hear that Ava's surgery went well. A few days before her surgery I was mentioning to Dave that I thought the date of surgery was coming up. I hope the rest of her healing goes well and without too much pain. Dave has been in Connecticut for a class for his job in Alaska and will be for two more weeks. I told him Ava had her surgery and he told me to tell you that we'll mention her in our prayers.
Love and Blessings Dorianne and Dave
Post a Comment