We had a wonderful time yesterday at the Easter egg hunt that FCC organized for the kids. One of our fantastic families hosted it at their home. They have a huge (and I mean HUGE) backyard that ends at the water. So even the teenagers had a great time kayaking and canoeing. The Easter bunnies came and hid eggs, the kids enjoyed snow cones (and so did we) as well as a fantastic play ground in a wooded area. Everywhere you went there was something to entertain the kids.
We reluctantly left, but we had another party to go to at another friends house. They too have a wonderful backyard and we all ate well and sat around a big bonfire while someone played on the guitar. Needless to say, everyone was very tired when we finally made our contented way home.
I am reluctant to put pictures that have others in them since they may not want their pictures on our blog (I really want to though), but we got some really great pictures of our kids and the more than 35 kids that enjoyed the day.
3 comments:
Hi, it's a very great blog!
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
Hi Pat and Liz,
Ava is beautiful...glad to hear there are "no holes" that's good news. Hope the rest of the family is doing fine.
Madison and I are fine and looking forward to summer...
Mitzi
we had fun too. and feel free to post our photos.. especially the Easter Bunny!! LOL, the more the merrier I always say! I've got it up one of my blogs!
Post a Comment