However, there is one nice picture of the azaleas (if you look real real close there is a bumble bee in there behind some leaves). What beautiful weather today and the weekend. Well, gotta go back outside and enjoy the evening. Later...
Sometimes in life, you have to just take a chance, twice.
Friday, April 24, 2009
WE'VE GOT BUBBLES!!!!!!!!
However, there is one nice picture of the azaleas (if you look real real close there is a bumble bee in there behind some leaves). What beautiful weather today and the weekend. Well, gotta go back outside and enjoy the evening. Later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I am speechless!!! congrats guys!! I am so happy she can suck out of a straw.
Zaina has a big tear drop size hole in her palate, and the surgeon wants to wait 2 years before doing a revision on that and a revision on her nose (tip) and lip revision. So before she turns 4 years old. As a result, she cant suck from a straw. I am so excited that your beauty can. I wish we lived closer to you guys, we would so have you come over for bbq and fun for the girls.
Post a Comment