Sometimes in life, you have to just take a chance, twice.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Test Cancelled
Ava did not have her hearing test today. After we arrived and we talked to the doctor, it was decided not to do the test. She was to be under heavy sedation and she has had a runny nose ever since her palate surgery and only being 3 weeks post op, they would rather come down on the side of caution. It's funny because after the phone call last night about what to expect, I didn't want her to have the test done yet. But I went along with it because they knew her recent surgery history. So, needless to say, I was completely in agreement with them and quite relieved. Her new appointment will be in a month, whew, we feel much better about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment