The US consulate in Guangzhou, China, confirmed with us last night by phone that they have indeed received our renewed I-171H!!!! Then, this morning, we received an email confirmation from them. So, it's official, we leave September 10th. We should have Ava in our arms on September 15th!! That's 4 days before Olivia's gotcha day of September 19th!! The girls can celebrate their gotcha days together. We're so excited, but now my mind is buzzing with all the things to accomplish before we go.
On another note, I was to take Lee to Boston today to Tuft's University and at the last minute, one of his friends volunteered to make the trip. That is waaayyy good that I don't have to drive all the way to Boston, but now I'll miss taking him to school and seeing where he lives and spending time with him which I would have loved to have done.
So not only did we get official word on Ava, but Lee is now starting his journey to medical school in Boston. What an exciting time for him too, and a little bittersweet for me to have him so far away. We are so proud of him and his accomplishments. I love you Lee...
E
No comments:
Post a Comment